Monday, May 11, 2009

A First


I'm excited

Why?

Well I just got the first reply to a comment I made on another blog.

It actually happened about a week ago but I hadn't expected him to respond so I never checked back.

It was at Pacing The Panic Room. I don't know how to link but if I knew I sure would.

Also discovered the whole Blog roll thing. Wow.

The other night I was thinking that I should just delete this. Couldn't really get that into it.

Then it was anther night, followed by another where I had random thoughts and just wanted to write them down.

To me that's the reason why I started this.

So I think I might keep up with the blog.

At least for now.

Is it weird that I feel a bit disappointed that I don't have followers or comments?

I feel silly as I have only just started and haven't really posted anything interesting at the moment.


I'm looking into adult swimming lessons. How embarrassing. But I need to know to swim for 2 reasons.

1- I joined the Military, that starts in a couple months and I need to be a good swimmer for training.

2- I want to surf. Just for fun. But I badly want to learn. To surf one needs to know to swim.

I can swim. Just not well. Not very well at all. I like to have control. The ocean is one place where I can have no control. I don't like that feeling.


Oh well


My eyes are open,

Aune

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome! (RE comment you left in my InsaneJournal.}:P)

    ReplyDelete