Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Pye-Jammmas


(I realise my photo has nothing to do with this post. But its a pretty photo I took years ago)
Are Pjs meant to make one look attractive?

I think not

Mine are horrendous. I have light cotton ones for summer that are like Capri's, I have warm fuzzy ones for cold winter nights, I have Light woolie ones for in between And I have short ones for when I feel like it.

I think most of them make my Arse look horrendous. Horrible. Fat. Bad.

BUT I have some girlfriends who look amazing in their Pjs. Like their Butts look great, their legs look amazing. Why is this?

If I want to impress my man, I wont wear my Pjs. Well we normally sleep naked. I will every so often wear his boxers for comfort and he thinks its nice. Pjs = No way.

Now he has seen me in Pjs. When its really cold, or when its period time, or if I'm just being a lazy bum.

Pj bottoms are like $20. Who decided this? How ridiculous.


How Random.

Iggy goes away today for a jungle adventure. Ive had my tears already. Hope he is safe and smart. I miss him even more when he is away from civilisation. No cell phones. Rarely checks his email. It all Sucks Balls.


My eyes are open,

Aune

1 comment:

  1. RE Wusthof Knives (PW)

    If you have a Macy's, they carry them. Or Kitchen Kapers does.

    OR go to http://wusthof.com and they might be able to tell you where you can get them locally.

    I lurves my set. Heh

    ReplyDelete