Friday, May 22, 2009

Retentive

The Andes Mountain Range. December 2006. Copyright Aune. Do not touch!


My friends have started telling me that I'm Anal.

Last night, my darling man said it as well.


I asked if they meant in the good way. They said no. They mean in the crazy way.


:-) I'm not crazy. But I guess I cant say to randoms that I'm anal. They might get the wrong impression.


Feeling lonely.

Studied for 5 hours last night/this morning. Got all upset. Called Iggy. Then studied a bit more.


Was gonna do something with my Best Pearl, but the love is busy with the boyfriend.


Working on her birthday presents. Might do more now since I am so utterly bored and have been talking to myself for the past like 6 hours.


Crazy!... Wait no... Anal!


My eyes are open,

Aune

No comments:

Post a Comment